You turn ideas into reality!
As an R&D project manager you will…
- Oversee projects and case studies in the metallurgical recycling industry from start to finish
- Bridge the gap between innovative and theoretical ideas and their practical implementation and economic feasibility
- Take charge of organizing the company’s operational activities, such as sieving, material mixing and sampling
- Ensure the quality of the products and respond promptly to any quality complaints
- Collaborate closely with the commercial team and provide technical support as needed
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in recycling, sustainability and circularity within the metallurgical and related sectors
- A match with our core values: Groundbreaking – Uplifting – Facilitating – With Integrity
- Interested in metallurgy and at least a degree in industrial engineering
- Pragmatic and implementation-oriented, with a focus on achieving groundbreaking results
- Technically savvy and have at least 5 years of relevant practical experience
- Familiar with the operational and commercial reality within an organization
- Willing to immerse yourself in industrial processes to contribute to solutions for the valorisation of complex residual streams
- In the possession of a growth mindset, always keen to learn about our subject matter through conferences, trade fairs, and self-study
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of French/Dutch is an asset.
What can you expect?
If you join our dynamic international company, we offer you a full-time contract within a 39-hour workweek and flexible scheduling. We provide a personalized remuneration package that includes a company car, group insurance, meal vouches and eco cheques. Additionally, you will receive on-the-job training from our innovation team, as well as external training opportunities tailored to your specific needs. Your workweek will be filled with exciting lunches, inspiring brainstorm sessions, delicious coffee, fresh fruit, and great team building activities.
This position is based at our head office in Lummen, with plans to relocate to our new business premises in Meldert by 2024.
Would you like to join us in our journey of expansion?
Then let’s get in touch and discover if you are the R&D project manager to take ABO Global to the next level! Send your resume and motivation letter to Marie Vandergraesen by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.