You get things done!
What tasks will you be responsible for?
As an accounting officer, you will be responsible together with 2 colleagues for the daily processing of transport and accounting data, including;
- Data input of the transports driven
- Processing of purchase and transport invoices
- Creating sales invoices
- Verification of legal obligations
- Support with monthly and annual closings
You will support the finance department in activities such as;
- Preparation of payments
- Processing of bank statements
Participate in the optimization of various financial processes
Who are you?
- At ABO global, personality is key as well as the match with our company values
- You have an accounting degree or have experience in a similar position
- You are punctual, structured and you think solution-oriented
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English in word and writing.
What can you expect?
You will be offered a full-time contract of 39 hours/week with flexible hours.
Besides a personalized remuneration package, you can count on on-the-job training by a great, collegial team with a “work hard, play hard” spirit.
Your personal development is important for us, we invest in you as we look for a long-term engagement.
Your work week will be uplifted by great lunch conversations, interesting brainstorm sessions, delicious coffee, fresh fruit, crazy team building sessions and so much more.
You will work from our headquarters in Lummen, and from the end of 2023 you can move into our new building in Meldert.
Would you like to join us in our journey of expansion?
Then let’s get in touch and discover if you are the Accounting Officer to take ABO Global to the next level! Send your resume and motivation letter to Marie Vandergraesen by e-mail to email@example.com.