Sustainability is our business! From its headquarters in Lummen (Belgium) ABO Global trades a portfolio of by-products and waste streams from the steel industry on the international markets. Our continuous goal is to search for innovative and more optimal solutions to valorise them as raw materials. Due to our continuous growth and drive for professional excellence, we wish to expand our dynamic team:
You will function as the right hand of the accounting team leader and will be responsible for performing general accounting tasks, with a focus on invoicing procedures and monthly closing:
- Assisting with bookkeeping:
o You process incoming invoices;
o You check incoming and outgoing invoices/credit notes from the invoicing team;
o You ensure that all legal obligations are met;
o You assist with the monthly VAT declarations, IC listings and Intrastat, as well as the foreign VAT declarations;
o You are jointly responsible for the monthly and annual closures;
- You give general support for all common activities within the financial department;
o You help prepare the payments and process the bank extracts;
o You help follow up on debtor management;
- You contribute to the optimisation of various financial processes.
Geographically, the business is global with a strong focus on Europe. The office where you will be working is located in Lummen.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualification/experience;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have an eye for detail and work in a structured and accurate way;
- Discretion, honesty and integrity are among your personal qualities;
- Microsoft Office feels like a playground. Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems is a plus;
- You are fluent in two languages: Dutch/English and you have the talent to further develop French and/or German;
- You work autonomously, are solution oriented and take initiative: “You get things done!
- You are reliable, resilient and flexible, even under pressure;
- You are a passionate team player.
- You get the chance to contribute to an ambitious growth story;
- You will be working in a fun, dynamic, internationally-oriented environment;
- You can count on a personalised remuneration in line with the market depending on your profile.
Then send your resume with cover letter by email to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Bart Jacobs by phone at 0478/50.08.04.