ABO Global transports bulk goods by ship, container and the majority by road via tipper trailers. We work with external transport companies. On a monthly basis, we move an average of 50,000 tons via approximately 1,750 freight movements. In our market, we work with monthly contracts, the transport of which must also take place within the same month.
- You write transport orders to various external transport companies and prepare the necessary transport documents;
- You carry out daily checks on the execution of planned transports and keep an overview of this;
- You are the first point of contact for external transport companies and you coordinate incoming telephone calls and e-mails.
- You inform customers and suppliers about the deliveries and you maintain close contact regarding the availability of goods and planned deliveries;
- You proactively inform customers, suppliers and transport companies in case of problems. You are resistant to stress and look for flexible solutions;
- You are an important key player within the back office (with us this is called the PowerHouse). You are the key in the operation between the Logistics team and the Accounting team and you ensure good communication.
- You monitor the agreed transport prices and negotiate prices for new or existing routes;
- Finally, you are responsible for a correct administrative handling.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in logistics or similar;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are strong in planning and organization, and you work in a structured manner;
- You are communicative and prefer telephone contact over email;
- You work independently, take initiative and act in a solution-oriented way, “You move things!”;
- You are fluently bilingual: NL / FR and you have an attitude to further develop German;
- Microsoft Office has few secrets for you. Knowledge with ERP systems is definitely a plus;
- You are a passionate team player, service is of paramount importance and you are stress resistant;
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to an ambitious growth story;
- You will end up in a cool, dynamic, internationally oriented environment;
- You will end up in an environment in which talent is given every opportunity to grow;
- You can count on a personalized salary in line with your profile.
Then send your resume with cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Bart Jacobs by phone at 0478/50.08.04.