• You are responsible for the qualitative processing of the daily accounting in the ERP package (such as processing of purchase and sales invoices, processing of bank files, preparation of monthly VAT returns, assistance in preparing monthly reports, …) and this in close co-operation with the management, the external accountant and the controller;
• You are the team leader of a small dynamic team that is responsible for the financial and logistical processing of the international purchases, sales and transports;
• You fulfil an exemplary role, coordinate the operation & support the team;
• You analyse and optimize the processes
• You have a bachelor’s degree in accounting with at least 5 years of experience. Experience in a managerial role is a plus;
• You are entrepreneurial and solution oriented, work independently and are strong in planning, coordination and administration, “You get things done”;
• You are a passionate team player, value service and are stress resistant;
• You are multilingual (F/D or other languages), a broad knowledge of languages is an advantage given the international context of the company.
• You get the chance to contribute to an ambitious growth story with various growth opportunities;
• You will work in a fun, dynamic, internationally oriented environment;
• You can count on a personalized remuneration in line with the market depending on your profile.
Then send your resume with cover letter by email to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Bart Jacobs by phone at 0478/50.08.04