You control things!
What are your responsibilities
- You are responsible for quality control during loading and unloading operations of trucks, containers or ships at home and abroad
- You organise mechanical operations at our warehouses (sieving and mixing materials) and monitor the correct, safe and high-quality execution throughout the process
- You take care of stock management and sampling
- You report to the Operations & Innovation Director
You are …
- A match with our core values: Groundbreaking – Uplifting – Facilitating – With Integrity
- Highly responsible and proactive
- Quality-minded with an eye for detail
- A clear communicator who knows how to adapt to the person in front of you
- A people manager who can make a good estimation of the “sense of urgency” of assignments
- Experienced within a comparable role
- A constructive leader with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in MS Office
- Flexible to travel regularly for domestic and foreign assignments
- Fluent in Dutch and English, notes of French, other languages are a big plus
What can you expect?
You will receive a full-time contract of 39 hours/week.
Besides a personalized remuneration package with a company car, you can count on solid training on our materials and operations. The training will take place at the stockyard in Ghent (base) as well as in Lummen (headquarters). You will have the opportunity to travel to various locations within Europe on a regular basis.
On top of all this, you will be a part of an integer and driven team that strives for groundbreaking results.
Would you like to join us in our journey of expansion?
Then let’s get in touch and discover if you are the Operations & Quality Supervisor to take ABO Global to the next level! Send your resume and motivation letter to Marie Vandergraesen by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.