- You will be part of an enthusiastic team, with whom you will ensure efficient and correct administrative processing and follow-up of the orders to the satisfaction of the suppliers & customers;
- You work in an international, global context, where together with the team you manage the logistics flow from a-z and work closely with various third parties (such as transport companies);
- You are the internal point of contact for customers, suppliers and transport companies;
- You take care of the required documents regarding transport, environment and customs;
- You solve problems.
- You have a higher degree in an economic or logistics direction;
- You are entrepreneurial and solution oriented, work independently and you are strong in planning, coordination and administration, “You get things done”;
- You have a first relevant work experience in a logistics or international environment and are familiar with administrative processes and software packages. Experience in transportation of waste and maritime logistics is a plus;
- You are a passionate team player, you value service and you are stress resistant;
- You are a good communicator and relationally strong;
- You are multilingual (F/D or other languages), a broad knowledge of languages is an advantage given the international context of the company.
- You get the chance to contribute to an ambitious growth story with various growth opportunities;
- You will work in a fun, dynamic, internationally oriented environment;
- You can count on a personalized remuneration in line with the market depending on your profile.
Then send your resume with cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Bart Jacobs by phone at 0478/50.08.04