ABO Global transports bulk goods by ship, container and the majority by road via tipper trailers. We work with external transport companies. On a monthly basis, we move an average of 50,000 tons via approximately 1,750 freight movements. In our market, we work with monthly contracts, the transport of which must also take place within the same month.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic team, with whom you will ensure efficient and correct processing and follow-up of the orders to the satisfaction of the suppliers & customers;
- You work in an international, global context, where together with the team you manage the logistics flow from a-z and work closely with various third parties (such as transport companies);
- You are the internal point of contact for customers, suppliers and transport companies;
- You take care of the required documents regarding transport, environment and customs;
- You have an eye for process improvements and work together with the team on optimisations and automation of the process;
- You find logistical solutions for new routes and different products;
- You solve problems.
Geographically, the business is global with a strong focus on Europe. The office where you will be working is located in Lummen.
- You have a higher degree in an economic or logistics direction;
- You are entrepreneurial and solution oriented, work independently and you are strong in planning, coordination and administration, “You move things”;
- You have a first relevant work experience in a logistics or international environment and are familiar with administrative processes and software packages. Experience in transportation of waste, maritime logistics, freight forwarding or customs clearing is a plus;
- You are a passionate team player, you value service and you are stress resistant;
- You are a good communicator and relationally strong;
- You are multilingual. English is a must and a combination with French or German is a big plus. A broad knowledge of languages is an advantage given the international context of the company.
- You get the chance to contribute to an ambitious growth story;
- You will be working in a fun, dynamic, internationally-oriented environment;
- You will be working in an environment where talent is given every opportunity to grow;
- You can count on a personalised remuneration in line with the market, depending on your profile.
Then send your resume with cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Bart Jacobs by phone at 0478/50.08.04.