You ensure smooth and accurate financial transactions!
What tasks will you be responsible for?
- You take charge, organize, and actively engage in ensuring accurate and timely invoicing
- You are the internal point of contact for customers and suppliers regarding invoicing
- You are always on top of things regarding invoicing regulations and ensure their practical implementation within our organisation
- You critically examine the invoicing processes and systems and actively play a role in their optimisation and automation
- You actively participate in the monthly and annual closing process, including checking the correctness of provisions
- You collaborate with other departments to jointly tackle complex challenges
- You are an inspiring leader who takes a small dynamic team to the next level
- You report directly to the Finance & Admin Director
Who are you?
- A match with our core values: Groundbreaking – Uplifting – Facilitating – With Integrity
- A university graduate with a background in finance, or equivalent through experience
- A stress-resistant team player with a solution-oriented attitude and a keen eye for detail.
- A strong communicator with excellent people skills
- Fluent with ERP systems and you have a strong Excel knowledge
- In the possession of a real growth mindset and have a solid knowledge of English and French.
What can you expect?
By joining us, you will become part of a rapidly expanding, global company with ambitious goals.
You will be offered a full-time contract of 39 hours per week, with flexible scheduling.
We provide a customized compensation package that includes on-the-job training from both the invoicing team and the current head of invoicing. Are you seeking further training? We are more than happy to explore how you can fully utilize your potential.
Your work week will be filled with engaging lunch talks, inspiring brainstorming sessions, delicious coffee, fresh fruit, great team building activities and much more.
This position is based at our headquarters in Lummen, with plans to relocate to our new business premises in Meldert by 2024.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US IN OUR JOURNEY OF EXPANSION?
Then let’s get in touch and discover if you are the Head of Invoicing to take ABO Global to the next level! Send your resume and motivation letter to Marie Vandergraesen by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.