Sustainability is our business! From its headquarters in Lummen (Belgium) ABO Global trades a portfolio of by-products and waste streams from the steel industry on the international markets. Our continuous goal is to search for innovative and more optimal solutions to valorise them as raw materials. Due to our continuous growth and drive for professional excellence, we wish to expand our dynamic team:
You are responsible for carrying out general administrative tasks with a focus on invoicing procedures and the monthly invoicing process:
- You are responsible for the daily processing of transport and accounting data:
o You process the data of the transports driven;
o You process the purchase and transport invoices;
o You draw up the sales invoices;
o You ensure that all legal obligations are met;
o You are jointly responsible for the month and year-end closing;
- You provide further administrative assistance to the accounting department for specific tasks or assignments
- You contribute to the optimisation of various financial processes.
Geographically, the business is global with a strong focus on Europe. The office where you will be working is located in Lummen.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification/experience;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have an eye for detail and work in a structured and accurate way;
- Discretion, honesty and integrity are among your personal qualities;
- Microsoft Office feels like a playground. Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems is a plus;
- You are fluent in two languages: NL / EN and you have the talent to further develop French and/or German;
- You work autonomously, are solution oriented and take initiative: “You get things done!
- You are reliable, resilient and flexible, even under pressure;
- You are a passionate team player.
- You get the chance to contribute to an ambitious growth story;
- You will be working in a fun, dynamic, internationally-oriented environment;
- You can count on a personalised remuneration in line with the market depending on your profile.
Then send your resume with cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Bart Jacobs by phone at 0478/50.08.04.